To set up PayPal as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- On the property you want to configure, click the Manage Engage App button ().
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers button ().
- In the Provider list on the right side of the page, click PayPal.
- Click Configure. The PayPal Setup Wizard is displayed.
- On the wizard, click Next.
Figure 1: PayPal Setup Wizard, Application Name / PayPal Email / Domain Page
- Enter an Application Name.
- Enter the PayPal Email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Click Save. The Your domain has been registered with PayPal page is displayed.
Figure 2: PayPal Setup Wizard, Domain Registered Page
- Click Close.
Your PayPal provider is now configured and available as an option for Social Login.