To set up OneKey as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- On the property you want to configure, click the Manage Engage App button ().
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers button ().
- In the Provider list on the right side of the page, click OneKey.
- Click Configure. The OneKey Setup Wizard is displayed.
Figure 1: OneKey Setup Wizard, Ask OneKey to set up an authentication endpoint
- Contact OneKey and ask them to set up an authentication endpoint for your application and whitelist your URI.
- Once OneKey has created an authentication endpoint for you, click Save.
Figure 2: OneKey Setup Wizard, OneKey enabled
- Click Close.
Your OneKey provider is now configured and available as an option for Social Login.