Before You Start
To configure Medy as an identity provider, you need:
- An existing license with Medy.
- A Medy authentication endpoint. Contact Medy and provide the Redirect/Whitelist URI found on the Medy Setup Wizard (see the following configuration instructions).
Using Medy may result in additional Janrain configuration charges. Contact Janrain for more information.
Medy Identity Provider Setup
To set up Medy as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- Click the Manage Engage App () button corresponding to the property to configure.
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers icon.
- In the list on the right, click Medy.
- Click Configure. This starts the Medy Setup Wizard.
Figure 1: Medy Setup Wizard, Intro Page
- Contact Medy. Request an authentication endpoint and ask them to whitelist your URI. Give them the Redirect/Whitelist URI displayed on the dialog.
- Click Next.
Figure 2: Medy Setup Wizard, Client Secret Page
- Once an endpoint is created, paste the app Client Secret (AKA Magic Word) to the setup wizard.
- Click Save.
Medy is now configured as an identity provider and is selectable on the Janrain Dashboard.