Before You Start
- To configure MediKey as an identity provider, you need:
- An existing license with MediKey.
- A MediKey authentication endpoint. Contact MediKey and provide the Callback URL found on the MediKey Setup Wizard (see the following configuration instructions).
- Using MediKey may result in additional Janrain configuration charges. Contact Janrain for more information.
MediKey Identity Provider Setup
To set up MediKey as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- Click the Manage Engage App button () corresponding to the property to configure.
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers icon.
- In the list on the right, click MediKey.
- Click Configure. This starts the MediKey Setup Wizard.
Figure 1: MediKey Setup Wizard
- Contact MediKey and request an authentication endpoint. You will need to provide the Site ID displayed on the setup wizard.
- Once an endpoint is created, paste it to the Callback URL box.
- Click Save.
MediKey is now configured as an identity provider and is selectable on the Janrain Dashboard.