Before You Start
- To configure FiMnet as an identity provider, you need:
- An existing license with FiMnet.
- A FiMnet authentication endpoint. Contact FiMnet and provide the Return URL found on the FiMnet Setup Wizard (see the following configuration instructions).
- Using FiMnet may result in additional Janrain configuration charges. Contact Janrain for more information.
FiMnet Identity Provider Setup
To set up FiMnet as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- Click the Manage Engage App button () corresponding to the property to configure.
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers icon.
- In the list on the right, click FiMnet.
- Click Configure. This starts the FiMnet Setup Wizard.
Figure 1: FiMnet Setup Wizard
- Contact FiMnet and request an authentication endpoint. You will need to provide the Return URL displayed on the setup wizard.
- Once an endpoint is created, paste it to the Authentication URL box.
- Click Save.
FiMnet is now configured as an identity provider and is selectable on the Janrain Dashboard.