Before You Start
- To configure Doximity as an identity provider, you need:
- An existing license with Doximity.
- A Doximity authentication endpoint. Contact Doximity and provide the Redirect URI found on the Doximity Setup Wizard (see the following configuration instructions).
- Using Doximity may result in additional Janrain configuration charges. Contact Janrain for more information.
Doximity Identity Provider Setup
To set up Doximity as an identity provider, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Janrain Dashboard (dashboard.janrain.com).
- Click the Manage Engage App () button corresponding to the property to configure.
- On the Providers tile, click the Manage Providers icon.
- In the list on the right, click Doximity.
- Click Configure. This starts the Doximity Setup Wizard.
Figure 1: Doximity Setup Wizard, Intro Page
- Contact Doximity and request an authentication endpoint. Give them the Redirect URI displayed on the setup wizard.
- Click Next.
Figure 2: Doximity Setup Wizard, Client ID and Client Secret Page
- Once an endpoint is created, paste the Doximity Client ID and Client Secret to the setup wizard.
- Click Save.
Doximity is now configured as an identity provider and is selectable on the Janrain Dashboard.