Adobe Audience Manager
The Janrain integration for Adobe Audience Manager enables marketers to collect and store first-party demographic, psychographic, and behavioral customer profile data collected via social login and registration, and synchronize it with the audience data collected by Adobe Audience Manager for richer audience segmentation and targeting. Features of the integration include:
- User ID Sync—The Janrain Integration for Adobe Audience Manager synchronizes user IDs between Janrain and Adobe to ensure that customer profile data is linked between the two systems and available in a single view.
- Profile Data Transfer—Customer profile data is transferred from Janrain to Adobe Audience Manager on a scheduled basis.
Janrain will configure and deploy the Janrain Adobe Audience Manager integration along with your Adobe technical contact.
- A Janrain Registration account.
- An Adobe Audience Manager account.
- A method to retrieve the site visitor’s Janrain ID from the Janrain on-page component and associate it with the matching Adobe ID in Audience Manager. Note: Any site already using Audience Manager can be modified to perform this matching operation. Adobe and/or Janrain technical resources can assist with this step.
- The frequency of customer profile transfers.
- A taxonomy file that describes the audience segments as key-value pairs as provided by Janrain.
- Configuration parameters:
- Janrain Registration application ID
- Janrain Registration application client ID
- Janrain Registration application client secret
- Janrain Registration application domain
- Adobe SFTP server username
- Adobe SFTP server password
- Adobe SFTP server hostname
- Adobe Data Provider ID
When a new user registers on your site, his or her Janrain UUID must be sent to Adobe Audience Manager for synchronization with his or her Adobe ID. If you have existing Janrain users when implementing this integration, you will also need to perform this step each time a user logs in so that IDs will be matched up over time.
The Janrain UUID is available in the result of the
onCaptureLoginSuccess events. Once you have retrieved the Janrain UUID, you need to implement a call passing that value to Adobe Audience Manager. Your call will look something like this: