WordPress – Capture
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination.
Requirements: WordPress 3.0.0 – 3.1.4
- Click the Get it Now button at the top of the page. This will download the plugin as a zip file.
- Unzip the file, and copy the rpx directory and its contents to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the plugin installer built in to WordPress.
- Activate the Janrain Capture plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Note: If you attempt to sign into a WordPress site with an Identity Provider that uses the same email registered to the Admin user, an 500 internal server error will be generated. To avoid this, test the Capture plug in with a separate test user.
After the plugin is activated, you will need to enter the configuration details of your Janrain Capture application. If you do not have a Capture application set up, instructions are provided in our developer’s portal.
- From the Dashboard, click Janrain Capture.
- Enter the Application Domain, API Client ID, and API Client Secret data from your domain. The Client ID and Client Secret are found in your application, and the Application Domain is provided by your Janrain representative.
- The other settings are optional. If using the Backplane Protocol to share information with other widgets, enter settings here. SSO is used when several WordPress sites will be sharing the same user data to sign-in.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page when done.